Since becoming a Zazzle Storeholder a couple of years back, I have been really impressed by the great quality of their goods, their really speedy shipping around the world, their customer service and best of all, their ease of use.
So what is Zazzle and who is it great for?
Zazzle is a Print on Demand Company which allows you to sell your art or photography, online and internationally. Zazzle is not the only Print on Demand Company out there, there are others, such as Cafe Press, Spreadshirt, Redbubble, MySoti, Society6 and many more.
Here are the ten best reasons why Zazzle stands out head and shoulders above the rest. There are many more!
- It’s incredibly easy to sign up to Zazzle. Choose a great distinctive store name and you are off. Sign up to Zazzle here.
- Designing your Zazzle Store is really easy, they have done it all for you, you can be up and running in minutes. Sure you can customize your store along the line and make it look just the way you want, it can match your existing website, you can take it as far as you want, or your html and css skills allow! Check out some of mine, Dinosaur Store, Truck Store, PatternStore and StrangeStore. These are the most basic stores, with just a good header image, no html involved at all.
- Uploading your images to Zazzle is really easy, a very good uploader will have your hi res images in your account in minutes and then the fun begins! Make sure that you use hi-res jpegs or pngs.
- There so many different products to use on Zazzle. There is a great range of custom apparel, baby clothes, creepers, onesies and t-shirts, infant and toddler clothing, kids t-shirts, long sleeves, sweatshirts and hoodies, a huge range of men’s and women’s t-shirts. Then there are enormous posters and prints, even canvas and custom framing. A great range of custom stationery and letterheads, party invitations, wedding invitations, envelopes, even postage in the US. Then we have custom business cards, mugs, greetings cards, birthday cards, postcards, Avery binders, stickers, hats, kids keds sneakers, keds shoes, thank you cards, aprons, hats, magnets, keychains, coasters, even Christmas ornaments and iPad and iPhone cases! Look at all the products you can create here on the Zazzle Create page. These are the very best quality products available, which Zazzle has very carefully sourced, so that they live up to the very high standard of digital printing that they use. You can put your image on everyone of these and it is REALLY easy! You can get some idea of the extraordinary range of products available here on TopZazzle, where the very best Zazzle prosellers are promoted.
- If that were not enough, all of these gifts are completely customizable. Yes, you can offer your customers the option to personalize all of the products in your store. Look for the customize button and you will be able to add your custom name, slogan, message, photo, logo, all the details of your party or event, family gathering, you name it!
- Ease of use. The backroom crew at Zazzle have designed the best user interface out there. All you have to do is to upload a top quality high resolution image and you can either create individual products from scratch, or you can use their Quick Create tool to make dozens of gifts with just a few clicks.
- In less than one hour you could have a store with a wide variety of Zazzle gifts in it, which Zazzle will feature in the Zazzle Marketplace in a very short time.
- Royalties! We all want to make money and Zazzle make it very easy! You set your own royalties, any percentage you want, from 1% to 99%! Find out more about Zazzle Royalties here.
- Reporting. Every time you make a sale, Zazzle sends you an email, how I love those emails!! All your sales are listed in your account and every month Zazzle either sends you a cheque or money via PayPal.
- The best bit… Zazzle is completely free! No store set up costs, no ongoing charges, no extra for premium stores, nothing! You can have as many stores as you like, link them all together and earn volume bonuses and more.
On top of all this, Zazzle have an amazing affiliate program, earn a minimum of 15% on any purchase resulting from traffic that you have sent to Zazzle. Just add your easy to set up referral link and start earning on any pruchase at Zazzle, not just your own products! Find out more about the Zazzle Affiliate Program here.
Don’t just take my word for it, head over to Zazzle and see the incredible range of art and designs that are available, take a look at the famous brands such as Disney, Looney Tunes, DC Comics, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Yogi Bear, South Park, Hallmark, Spongebob.
Then there are all the famous bands, such as Kiss, Maroon 5, ZZ Top, Black Eyed Peas and so many more. Look at all the band merchandize here.
In my next article I will tell you more about the great features that Zazzle has and whether you are an artist, designer, illustrator or musician, how you can make good money by putting your artwork on all these great products on Zazzle’s International network of stores and the best resource of all the Zazzle Forum where there is an answer to every question you could ever have and an incredibly supportive community.
Paul Stickland is the author and illustrator of very many bestselling children’s books and his stores feature the artwork from many of his bestsellers, such as Dinosaur Roar, Dinosaurs Galore, A Number of Dinosaurs, Truck Jam and Big Dig. He is a Zazzle Proseller and has been a Zazzle storeholder for three years and in that time has sold literally thousands of products from his stores:
He also promotes the very best of Zazzle gifts from the very Best Zazzle Prosellers on TopZazzle.